FP&A Manager, Computer Gaming
Global entertainment group are looking for a talent and progressive qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA FP&A Manager to oversee the commercial finance function for the Interactive Entertainment division and to act as the primary finance partner for the Sales & Marketing teams.
This varied role will involve being:
- Accountable for Budgeting, Forecasting, Monthly close, Reporting and Business Analysis.
- Preparation of annual budgets, long-term plans/Ultimates and monthly reforecasts.
- Manage the month end process of recording digital games revenues
- Business partner with commercial teams to ensure a best in class service
- Drive process of improving business reports required by Sales & Marketing teams.
- Manage system improvements and resolve issues, and set up of new customers.
- Optimise forecasting process and also budget sheets
- Support business in new development of new business opportunities.
- Supervise the Senior FP&A Analyst
- Final review based on business knowledge: Returns, Markdowns, Slow-moving Inventory
- Review of month end schedules
- Point of contact Games team - general advise on posting and correct accounting treatment
- Other duties as required by the business
The correct candidate will:
- Graduate and Qualified Accountant: ACA/CIMA/ACCA (or International equivalent)
- Experience of managing, motivating & developing others
- Ideal: Gaming, Media, Entertainment, FMCG, Retail
- Financial Planning & Analysis Experience
- Desirable: Internal Control experience
- Effectively leads and coaches staff to set clear goals and agree strategies for achieving those goals
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.