Finance Manager, FP&A - Film & TV
Global media giant with interests in Film & TV are looking for a qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA Finance Manager to manage the P&L, Free Cashflow (FCF) activities for the International Channels and support on FP&A projects. This position reports to the Director, FP&A.
Work closely with HQ FP&A team, regional finance teams, Controllership team, Treasury department & Commercial Finance team in monthly and quarterly closes to:
- Produce financial P&L reporting to VP of FP&A, Senior Management and New York
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial analysis including variances and forecasting activities for P&L and FCF
- Provide financial insight and highlight key risks and opportunities and produce the monthly financial and operating packs for the VP of FP&A.
- Prepare for key planning cycles.
- Support regional finance teams with foreign exchange forecasting. Work with Director FP&A to identify currencies at risk and potential hedges
- Consolidate individual Operating Company's Long Range Plans (LRP), budgets, forecasts, & Monthly New York Operational Reviews, into summary documents.
- Monitor the operating cash position, improve cash performance of the company, ensure accurate and timely reporting of cash and anticipate any risks and opportunities
- Support the simplification and automation projects for the FP&A processes
- Support the implementation of forecasting and reporting systems
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA with a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Ability to apply business intelligence and data analytics to forecast and analyse data/trends
- Proven experience in financial planning and analysis
- Previous Media or Entertainment industry experience
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
- Practical finance experience in cash flow, treasury and capital expenditures process management
- Excellent knowledge and practice of balance sheet, P&L and free cash flow statements
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, be effective and decisive under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, great team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.