A global leader in media and entertainment are currently seeking an FP&A Systems Manager to fulfil a business critical role in Central London. Reporting directly in to the global Director of FP&A, you will be tasked with the administration for the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation whilst also leading on numerous financial planning projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a systems savvy FP&A Manager with a passion for film and TV.
- Collaborate closely with global finance teams to simplify, strengthen and improve existing business reporting processes.
- Write and build new reports to support business changes.
- Creating and maintaining planning versions and titles.
- Copying, clearing, making adjustments to data.
- Conducting and coordinating user acceptance testing.
- Work closely with IT to coordinate, manage and drive projects to completion.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have acquired at least 4 years' experience within FP&A or IT whilst you will also have acquired a bachelor's degree in a relevant field. Previous SAP BPC experience is desirable, however, previous systems experience with an alternative system is sufficient. The role involves extensive stakeholder engagement at all levels across numerous territories and, consequently, the ability to build effective working relationships is key.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.