Handle Recruitment are partnering with a leading Media and entertainments company, to source a FP&A Analyst into their fast paced team in Central London.
Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager the FP&A Analyst will be responsible for; forecasting future business performance, evaluating actual performance and providing insightful support to Commercial teams, ensuring balance sheet and P&L are accounted for in-line with company accounting policies and supporting business decisions through financial analysis of business proposals.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with proven modelling experience, problem solving abilities, desire to make a difference whilst able to work in a fast-pace environment. This role is an excellent opportunity being offered on a daily rate contract.
- Review Marketing spend accruals on monthly basis
- Review of unit cost changes impact on P&L
- Marketing spend analysis for month end and explanation of key variances
- Analysis of cost and explanation of key variances against forecast
- Validation and preparation of the Monthly Cash flow
- Update Cross Divisional P&L's
- Preparation and review of assumptions for Rolling forecasts and the Budget
- Assist Marketing in evaluating profitability
- Manage and review the variance analysis in monthly financial statements.
- Assist with projects to improve internal reporting and process improvements.
- Support key business decision-making initiatives through ad-hoc analyses and building meaningful financial models.
- Other duties as required by the business
- Qualified Accountant: ACA/CIMA/ACCA (or International equivalent)
- Financial Planning & Analysis Experience
- Experience of SAP is essential, experience of BW would be beneficial.
- Team player attitude and enjoying working collaboratively is a must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to identify improvement areas and formulate recommendations
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.