contract 3 months up to 250/day
A major global broadcaster is looking for an experienced Producer on a freelance basis to join their team in the heart of Soho, London.
You will be responsible for all localisation projects focused on their children game titles.
You will be the main point of contact for all cross-functional stakeholders related to products you work with, explain localisation cycles for various content types, and ensure launches are on time with a high degree of linguistic quality.
Your background as a candidate for Freelance Producer role:
- Solid production experience with localising content for digital platforms, including desktop web, mobile, social media and for various types such as games, apps, metadata and SEO.
- Experience to work in a multinational production environment to tight deadlines.
- Able to work without direct supervision, to take initiative in identifying and solving large problems.
- Very detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive.
- Great understanding of localisation and internationalisation issues.
- Good technical knowledge, Ability to manipulate JSON, XML and XLIFF files.
- Advanced Excel skills - comfortable using formulas and reporting tools.
- Experience using CAT tools to manage localization pipeline & workflows.
- Excellent understanding of the language translation process.
- Proven ability to manage weekly, sometimes daily deadlines and work effectively with various teams across multiple time zones.
- Experience with Content Management Systems(CMS).
Extras that they would really appreciate:
- Fluency in any foreign languages.
- Familiarity with children content, especially games.
- Knowledge of Unity, HTML5
- Expert knowledge of Jira
One day working from home, flexible hours.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on some legendary kids content and game titles.
Apply now for an immediate interview and start (candidates with notice periods will also be considered).
For more info get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.