WordPress Web Developer - London
3 months - £250 day/rate
Handle are currently working with a fantastic brand in the Festival & Event space. They are a team of creative people invested in the culture of festivals & music.
They are in need of a full-stack developer to build, develop & create websites for a number of their portfolio of festivals. You'll be also responsible for their existing websites maintenance and updates.
This is a full time Mon-Friday freelance role and the initial contract will be 3 months.
Responsibilities of Full-Stack Web Developer:
- Developing of new Web APIs,
- Developing and re-vamping websites in Wordpress which will include re-skinning and developing new features and customisation
- Responsible for SEO and analytics
- Building your own WordPress sites and craft CMS builds as well as using current templates
Key Skill set of Full-Stack Web Developer:
- WordPress - good portfolio of websites build and customised using the CMS
Really nice to have:
- SEO/Google Analytics knowledge
- UX/UI expertise
- Media/ music industry experience would be advantageous
Immediate start for the right person. Do get in touch if you're interested in discussing the details further - LinkedIn Dagmara Kukla
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.