I am actively seeking an experienced Senior Sales Executive/Sales Manager from a media or events sales background. It is imperative that you are French speaking, ideally native.
I am working on behalf of one of the most recognised events firm in London and am actively seeking a French Country Manager to work on their biggest fashion exhibition.
Working on one of the leading fashion trade events, this annual exhibition running over three days in the heart of London is a fantastic opportunity for clients to showcase new and exciting trends, products and collections. As Country Manager for France you will be using the existing database of clients, current and lapsed, new business to increase revenue and drive new clients to the show.
The key responsibilities of the Country Manager include:
- Communicating with senior partners and heads of department in French and English
- Build new revenue streams from new clients
- Develop long standing relationships with existing and potential clients
- Innovate new revenue streams and new product angles
- Successfully achieve and exceed specified targets and performance objectives
- Be deeply knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell creative solutions to attain new revenue and deliver exceptional customer value to customers effectively
- Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective activity, call management and lead generation
- International travel - competitor shows, face to face client meetings
- Act as a coach and mentor to others in the Sales Team
The ideal candidate:
- Strategic and target driven business development experience essential
- Entrepreneurial spirit, passionate and proud
- Experience of new business generation and adding value to customers essential
- Well presented, able to present and pitch over the phone and face to face to industry 'heavyweights'
- Interest in fashion male/female
Salary & Benefits:
Generous package available - applicant dependant
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.