Handle Recruitment is seeking a fluent French speaker who is passionate about delivering amazing customer/client service for an international and well recognised publishing business.
This is a critical role for the brand and is designed to support all PR, Commercial and TV activities in your assigned region, your main focus will be to provide excellent service for internal and external local customers.
As the Records Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Processing record applications, respecting application time lines and individual targets.
- Conducting research, writing guidelines and proposals.
- Reviewing submitted works from clients, identifying potential issues, discrepancies and fabrications.
- Responding appropriately to client requests, processing general enquiries and ensuring data and records are kept up to date and accurate.
- Working with Senior Records Managers to look for potential partners to work with for the validation of records, creation of record content, leads for Commercial and PR opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Fully fluent in both French and English
- Experienced in a customer/client service position
- A strong communicator
- Capable of conducting in depth research
- Able to solve problems and to prioritise tasks
If you are looking for your next permanent position with an established media brand please get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.