Front End Developer - Media / Publishing / Music
We currently have a Front End Digital Designer role available for a global Media / publishing company. This is a great opportunity to work within a high profile brand and play a key role in the day to day management of their campaigns.
The right candidate will be responsible for all front-end design and store build operations building build out mobile first eComm experiences.
- Excellent HTML/CSS/JS knowledge.
- Strong proficiency in modern design patterns.
- Implementing mobile first, responsive web design principles.
- Work with the team to research requirements and if required write specifications for technical implementation and support UAT.
- Experience creating and editing themes and/or sites for platforms like Shopify with a good knowledge of webstore CMS and actions.
- High level proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or similar, with excellent conceptual digital design skills
- Version control systems (Bitbucket/GitHub), issue trackers and project management tools
- Shopify and its templating language (Liquid)
- Knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches
- SEO and page optimisation.
- Understanding of DNS,
- Working knowledge of ecommerce technology landscape and associated stacks (shopping cart, API integrations, OMS, IMS, WMS, credit card processing, digital distribution etc.)
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Akua on 0207569 9926.
Front End Designer / Digital Designer / Front End Developer
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.