One of the world's leading Universities is looking for a talented and creative Front End Developer.
They would like you to join the team and work on a wide array of digital projects for the University. You will be working on the usability and design of some of the schools most high profile digital platforms.
As well as a very strong understanding of various front end languages, you will be passionate about good user experience and have a creative eye for clean design and typography.
The team and environment is an incredibly supportive, flexible and democratic one. You will be a key member and have a say on all of the projects and strategies going forward.
Skills and abilities:
- Proficient with using design software such as the Adobe Creative Suite, or wireframing tools
- Proficient in version control using GIT
- Proficient with automated and unit testing techniques, test driven development, PHPUnit, Selenium, Mocha
- Excellent standards of accuracy, consistency and attention to detail
- Ability to act independently and make decisions without supervision, using judgement and discretion
- Knowledge of frameworks/libraries such as: Zend, ZF2, Java Spring, Polymer, JSP, jQuery, Backbone, Mustache, Bourbon, Compass
This is a great opportunity for a developer to join a collaborative and encouraging team to not only help the business succeed but also develop your own skills.
There is also a fantastic set of benefits including flexible working and 40 days holiday!
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.