Handle recruitment are working with an iconic, multi-national music company to find an enthusiastic, proactive and confident candidate who can bring forth exceptional organisation skills. Providing the highest level of front of house and management service.
The successful candidate for this excellent opportunity will have a positive 'can do' attitude and show initiative with a creative and flexible approach to all aspects of the role with a willingness to learn.
- Maintaining the smooth, professional running of reception
- Meet and greet guests in a friendly manner
- Managing all aspects of security, keys and house keeping
- Managing all facilities services ensuring they are maintained to a high standard at all times
- Dealing with queries and complaints internally and externally
- Mail management - incoming and outgoing, arranging couriers
- Manage the office stock and supplies and keeping close attention to costs
- Liaising with the team, in order to review the performance and service levels of the office management function
- Handling and processing of invoices and working close with the finance team to ensure timely payments
Key Skills / Experience:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Polite, presentable and personable
- Highly proficient and proven level of IT skills
- Experience in using MS Office including using Outlook for booking meeting rooms
- Smart, passionate, fast-learner
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Effective communicator with influencing and negotiation skills
- Good at building and maintaining relationships
If you have the above skills and the experience within a busy front of house role please apply immediately
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.