Front of House Ambassador - Media
Up to £26,000pa DOE
Exciting working environment
Do you have a passion for providing professional and exceptional customer service? Do you have experience in working within a premium brand and now seeking a new challenge within a likeminded company and team? My client are a forward thinking brand in a sensational setting who are seeking a well presented, dedicated and highly organised front of house brand ambassador to join their thriving team.
Key features will include:
- Act as a first point of contact for all visitors
- Provide effective internal diary and meeting room management
- Front of house management, ensuring the reception and meeting rooms are maintained to a high standard
- Organising all deliveries and post, ensuring it is distributed efficiently and correctly
- Team admin support
The ideal candidate will have:
- Friendly, outgoing with a 'can do' attitude
- Well-presented and highly adaptable
- Good use of Microsoft Office Packages
- Great communication skills
The successful candidate will receive:
- Great working environment
- Career progression and development
- The opportunity to be part of a fantastic brand!
In return this amazing client offers a fantastic working environment in luxury offices. Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity in a fantastic brand!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.