We have a fabulous new Front of House/Office Coordinator position within an Investment headquarters based in the luxurious west end. This role has a lot of growth potential if you're looking to develop office assistant duties - as you'll be a vital part of some exciting upcoming projects!
- The first point of call for any incoming communication - directing messages
- Welcoming visitors professionally, directing them to the relevant meeting room if required and ensuring the relevant person(s) are aware of there arrival
- Offering refreshments
- Managing meeting rooms - bookings, refreshments, and set-up of IT equipment - ensuring they are cleared promptly
- Taking ownership of the office area ensuring it is well-presented and tidy at all times
- Booking couriers and cars/taxi's
- Ordering catering supplies for the office, as well as any additional events or meetings
- Ensuring magazine, newspapers and reading subscriptions are updated/renewed
- Managing the petty cash
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks - including support to the Executive Assistants
- Organising staff social events
- There may be occasional travel to other offices within London.
- Attention to detail
- Professional, upbeat and personable attitude
- Proactive and lots of initiative
- Experience of liaising with senior managers and directors
- Ability to manage own time
- First aid trained - ideally!
We are looking for candidates who are hungry to develop their current experience and will out 100% into every day whoa re ideally from a property background!
You'll be part of a fun and sociable team within amazing open plan office - as a rewards package, they offer some amazing discount, season free ticket loan, healthcare vouchers, discounted gym memberships and access to virtual training.
Candidates ideally will be available immediately and able to interview as soon as possible.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.