We are keen to appoint an experienced Front of House Receptionist to join our client- a Global leader within media & entertainment, based in beautiful offices in Central London! The appointed candidate will play an integral part within the operations team, whilst providing a high level of customer service to clients as their centralised first point of contact.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Welcoming guests and providing the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Switchboard management- answering phones, dealing with enquires and taking messages as appropriate
- Efficiently using the company database to input concise and accurate data, as well as ensuring it is kept up to date
- Assist with daily opening procedure standards
- Assist with effective management and co-ordination of meeting room bookings and associated catering requirements
- Responsible for overseeing stock control, ordering and deliveries of stationery, post materials, etc.
- Manage incoming and outgoing postal services
- Set up client / new business meetings as directed
- Liaise closely with the IT department on all office IT issues
- Log and action maintenance issues, correspond and book appointment with the maintenance team when required
- Ensuring that the overall state of offices is well kept
- Previous experience within a similar role and proven ability to provide great customer service
- Possesses a positive 'can do' attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Flexible and able to use initiative at all times
- A keen interest in Media and Entertainment
- Enthusiastic, personable, approachable personality
- Can display excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administration and computer skills, including the competent use of Microsoft Excel and Word
This a varied role which requires an individual who is able to work within a fast paced environment and manage their time effectively.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity- apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.