Front of House Co-ordinator - Media
Fantastic opportunity for an accomplished and ambitious Front of House Co-ordinator to join an incredible award winning global marketing communication company in Central London.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the reception area. You will be the primary person dealing with people across every level of seniority, including the companies Leadership Team and some very high-profile clients. You will also help support the successful running of the agency in collaboration with the Operations and Facilities teams. In addition to your front of house responsibilities you will also be responsible for all of the logistical element related to meetings held in the office.
It's a really exciting time to join the business as they are moving into a really beautiful Grade 2 Listed building in Central London where they can all work from the same office as it's a very big organisation, so it will be a very sociable busy role in a vibrant media organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Welcoming all visitors at Reception in a warm and efficient manner
- Provide a 5* visitor experience - ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Maintaining building security
- Health and safety of visitors
- Escorting leadership team Clients to meet their agency hosts
- Proactively support all teams across the agency
- Run the switchboard
- Manage and maintain the Front of House areas
- Own and keep on top of meeting room bookings
- Manage the ordering, delivery and set up of catering for all meetings and company events
- Supervise meeting room events
- Proactive at keeping up all internal admin up to date
- Ad-hoc admin duties
- Ad-hoc Facilities duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience as a Receptionist essential
- Excellent presentation and telephone manners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, professional, friendly and an all-round confident people person
- The ability to enjoy and work in a fast-paced environment
- Remain calm under pressure
- Possess the ability to build relationships internally and externally and create a welcome atmosphere
- Confidence to suggest and implement new ideas, systems and procedures - taking a leading role in driving improvements, efficiencies and change
- Computer literate with experience of Word, Outlook and Excel
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this unique Front of House Co-ordinator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.