Fantastic opportunity for a customer focused and house proud Reception/Front of House Manager to be the face of this vibrant Marketing agency based in Central London. Having recently re-located to stunning offices they now need to hire a dedicated individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
You will play a pivotal part in the smooth running of the front of house area and provide an exceptional customer experience for clients and internal stakeholders. This is a fast-paced and fun environment where priorities constantly change and no 2 days are the same. Duties to include:
- Ensure that client facing areas are always effectively managed and staffed to the correct levels and manage the efficient day-to-day operation of the reception, client experience and meeting room areas.
- Ensure that the environment i.e. AV, lights, music, temperature and ambience is appropriate based on, time of day and standards set - resolve or report any defects as appropriate
- Responsible for monitoring daily pre and post opening procedure standards (setup and clean-up).
- Ensure the effective management and co-ordination of meeting room bookings and associated catering requirements
- Ensure and accept responsibility for the resolution of all challenges and enquiries directed to you by staff and visitors whether resolved personally or with assistance.
- Have in depth understanding of all Facilities and front of house procedures and processes.
- Monitor the Facilities Helpdesk ticketing system and assign tickets as appropriate.
- Oversee the process for maintaining a service delivered by external parties, including, but not limited to: landlord cleaners, iris cleaners, florists, catering.
- Responsible for overseeing stock control, ordering and deliveries of stationery, post materials, etc.
- Manage incoming and outgoing postal services
- Keep all information databases updated at all times.
This is a unique opportunity to make this role your own and become an integral part of the business as it grows. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience in a customer facing role, excellent communication skills, be detail oriented and organised and have top-notch customer service skills. Immediate start
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.