Handle Recruitment is working with a fast-growing trend forecasting, bespoke research and brand innovation consultancy to find a confident and engaging Front of House Manager to join their team based in cool offices in East London.
With creativity at the heart of everything they do, and a belief that what they deliver is truly unique and game-changing, this really is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to work within an inspirational company.
The successful candidate will have a genuine love of people, be dedicated to providing a first class front of house experience for all guests and enjoy working as part of a warm and friendly team.
- Operating the switchboard and main reception in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Assisting in the booking and preparation of the meeting rooms
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Issuing staff new security access cards
- Booking couriers, taxi's and travel
- Mail management - incoming and outgoing, arranging couriers
- Manage the office supplies and stationary
- Liaising with PAs and directors
- Organising events i.e. gym classes, parties
- Assisting with general administration and other projects as required
Key Skills / Experience:
- Well-presented, polite and down to earth
- Proven reception / front of house experience, ideally within a creative organisation
- Experience in using MS Office including using Outlook for booking meeting rooms
- A calm, can-do attitude
- Smart, passionate, fast-learner
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Natural relationship builder, able to deal with big personalities and communicate effectively at all levels
- A proven ability to re-design processes where necessary and implement changes
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.