An exciting opportunity has become available with our client- a leading media planning and buying agency based in South-West London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active, professional individual to join a team of 3 receptionists on the front desk. The role will comprise both reception and administration/facilities management responsibilities.
Suitable candidates must have fantastic written and verbal communication skills- you will be the first point of contact- greeting clients who are visiting the office, and managing a busy switchboard so exceptional communication skills are key!
We are looking for a self-starter who has a passion media and the creative industry. A 'can do' attitude is a must as the responsibilities of your role will vary from day to day.
Duties involved but not limited to:
- Responsible for answering an extremely busy switchboard, as well as undertaking standard reception duties such as meeting and greeting guests, preparing lunches and refreshments for meetings, booking couriers and taxis, franking and sorting post and updating company information.
- Acting as a support for Directors providing secretarial and PA assistance as and when required
- You will use Microsoft Office packages such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel on a daily basis.
Required skills and experience
- Friendly, energetic and unflappable under pressure
- Excellent communication skills; both face-to-face, written and via the telephone
- Suitable candidates must have a minimum of 1 years reception/ office support/ administrative experience
This is a temporary role with view to transfer to permanent soon after; therefore suitable candidates must be available at no more than one weeks' notice.
If you wish to be part of a fun, vibrant, forward thinking agency, and possess the level of experience required for this role- then apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.