An exciting opportunity to be part of a Global multifaceted creative organisation, who pride themselves in continuously delivering exceptional customer service to all consumers and business partners!
Based in stunning offices, overlooking the heart of central London- our client is keen to appoint an integral member of their Front of House & Operations team.
The key purpose of this role is to deliver exceptional customer service- reflecting and representing the brand at all times, and to be fully involved in the smooth running of the office and front of house reception.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide all guests, employees, and callers a premium and on brand experience.
- Using the access control system to answer incoming calls and directing internally where applicable
- Responding to, and redirecting, general queries which come in to the UK consumer queries email account, ensuring all consumers receive a timely response
- Managing all incoming and outgoing post/deliveries also arranging couriers on request and overseeing and recording their dispatch
- Ensuring that the reception and ground floor areas are clean, safe and tidy
- Issuing of access control cards to visitors and recording and collecting on departure
- Ensuring office stationery are ordered and replenished throughout the office
- Monitoring/Amending orders for employee catering supplies
- Sorting incoming postal deliveries into departments to allow Office Runner to distribute in to pigeon holes, and franking outgoing post
- Reconciling invoices using cost centres for office products, catering etc.
- Involved with arranging and overseeing internal and external meeting room/event space bookings
The Front of House Team also share responsibilities for:
- Organising internal meeting and event catering, company social activities (e.g. Christmas, Easter, Lunch of the Month)
- Issuing internal Company communications/announcements
- Working with the Office Manager to ensure health & safety is maintained on site
- The active management of the communal ground floor spaces including resetting after events, in conjunction with the Office Runner.
Essentials for this role
- 2 years' experience of front of house reception in a large office environment
- A passion for delivering great customer service at all times
- A friendly, outgoing, helpful and confident personality
- Flexible and dedicated attitude towards the role with a proactive approach to any task
- Fantastic organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to keep composure under pressure with an ability to react quickly and take initiative
- An ability to operate with people across all levels
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.