A fantastic opportunity has become available with our client- the London Head Office who manage all aspects of hugely anticipated Sporting Events!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active, professional individual to join the operations and support team. This role will be based on front of house reception, acting as a key brand representative. The role will comprise both reception and administrative/ facilities management responsibilities.
Suitable candidates must have fantastic communication skills- you will be the first point of contact- greeting clients who are visiting the office, and managing a busy switchboard so exceptional communication skills are key!
We are looking for a self-starter who has a passion for Sport and the creative industry. A 'can do' attitude is a must as the responsibilities of your role will vary from day to day.
Duties involved but not limited to:
- Welcoming all staff and guests to the office
- Managing switchboard
- Organising and maintaining a calendar for all room schedules
- Managing the building guest management system
- Responding to all customer queries
- Performing general clerical duties (photocopying, scanning, faxing, mailing and filing
- Arranging and tracking all couriered items & post; co-ordinating the process of incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Monitoring and maintaining office stationary supplies
- Ensuring the kitchen and communal dining space is fully stocked and maintained
- Organising lunches/refreshments for meetings and events when necessary
- Maintaining high standards of all front of house and back of house areas
- Looking after the daily upkeep of the office facilities eg. the coffee station, dishwasher etc.; reporting any IT or building issues to the IT consultant or building manager, respectively
- Assisting the Office Manager with other duties as required eg. HR administration tasks, project support, staff on & off-boarding, ordering branded collateral with print suppliers
- Devising new systems to make office life easier and more enjoyable for our staff and guests
Required skills and experience
- Friendly, energetic and unflappable under pressure
- Excellent communication skills; both face-to-face, written and via the telephone
- Suitable candidates must have a minimum of 2 years reception/ office support/ administrative experience
Suitable candidates must be available at no more than one weeks' notice. This is an ongoing temporary role- 1 month initially with view to extend to full time thereafter
If you wish to be part of a fun, vibrant, forward thinking company and possess the level of experience required for this role- then apply now to be considered for this amazing opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.