We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Front Of House Receptionist at a leading creative, design agency! You will work closely with the Office Manager to provide day to day support for the office as well as being the face of the company.
Ideal candidates must be polished, have strong communication skills and a passion for delivering a high standard of customer service. You will be based on a busy reception desk where you are required to think on your feet! Desired candidates will have front of house/administration experience and be seeking a long term role as a receptionist. An interest in design or the creative industry is preferred.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming all visitors into the office and providing them with refreshments.
- Answering the telephone, transferring calls in a timely manner and taking accurate messages.
- Managing all meeting rooms via Outlook calendar.
- Setting up meetings rooms for all meetings and ordering catering if required.
- Collecting post and distributing to members of staff.
- Supporting the office with ad-hoc admin duties.
- Ensuring the office supplies are fully stocked.
- Assisting the Office Manager.
This is a temp to perm position therefore we are seeking a candidate who is available immediately.
If you are interested in this position please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.