Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with a Global leader in online gaming and betting solutions. We are looking for an experienced Front of House Receptionist to join the team as soon as possible. The role will be working very closely with the Senior Receptionist and will require some PA duties, prior PA experience is a plus! If you consider yourself to be proactive and enthusiastic and have solid Reception experience please get in touch!
- Answer all calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Transfer calls or take messages as appropriate.
- Send messages via the email system.
- Screen sales calls and answer general queries.
- Provide a welcoming environment for all visitors.
- Inform the host of their visitor's arrival.
- Manage visitor book and passes
- Offer refreshments.
- Take parking requests
- Book taxis and manage taxi log.
- Take receipt of all post and parcels.
- Manage the sorting and delivery of post.
- Frank and take down outgoing post for daily collection.
- Arrange domestic and international couriers.
- Distribution of faxes.
- Monitor occupancy of meeting rooms throughout the day.
- Provide refreshments to visitors/ hosts when using meeting rooms.
- Setting up and clearing of meeting rooms as necessary.
- Arrange for lunches to be provided if requested.
- Responsible for the upkeep and refreshment stock (including: tea, coffee sugar biscuits etc.) of guest fridge and guest tea station.
- Responsible for the weekly ordering of milk, fruit, soft drinks, bread, tea and coffee.
- Manage the circulation of milk and soft drinks to the required areas in the office.
- Manage and monitor the stock of office stationary, record requests and place orders as required.
- Responsible for the organisation and upkeep of the stationary room.
- Order newspapers for reception and cafe.
- Assist with purchasing of Facilities items including Health and Safety equipment.
- Log all incoming invoices for orders above and send POs to facilities team.
- Scanning of business documents as requested.
- Assist the facilities team with any ad hoc jobs as required.
- Manage distribution and logging of temporary passes.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior execs
- Problem solver, able to work to deadlines and prioritise time efficiently
- Ability to multitask
- Confidentiality and discretion with all tasks
- Works well under pressure
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Interpersonal skills
The role is due to start ASAP and therefore we cannot consider applicants with more than 1 weeks' notice
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.