Handle Recruitment are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, pro-active front of house receptionist who will manage the reception desk and all associated duties.
The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a genuine passion for working in a client facing, customer focused environment. You will be the first point of contact for clients visiting the head office and responsible for managing a busy switchboard, communicating with both colleagues and clients continuously throughout the day and carrying out a variety of office support duties.
A genuine passion for Film & Entertainment is a must… as well as a positive 'can do' attitude with the proven ability to prioritise a varied workload.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Management of the reception area including greeting guests on arrival, signing in all visitors, answering telephones and directing calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Managing the company's post and organising couriers.
- Setting up meeting rooms and ordering lunch when required.
- Managing all Business Services (weekly car parking allocation, taxis and office maintenance)
- Managing and ordering all office facilities supplies (kitchen supplies, stationery and all general office supplies)
- Assisting with Health & Safety duties
- Checking invoices and working closely with the finance teams.
- Liaising with contract cleaners, security and office contractors.
- Responsible for opening and closing the office.
- Assisting in the organisation of various events.
- Training and inducting temporary reception staff.
- Carrying out filing, faxing, photocopying and typing duties along with a variety of other administrative duties as required.
- Excellent written and face to face communication skills.
- Experience working within an office environment; either on reception or administratively.
- Suitable candidates must have a professional, polite, friendly and helpful presence.
Suitable candidates must have a minimum of 3 months experience as a receptionist or working within an office support role.
This is a temporary role with possibility of the role becoming a permanent position. Candidates must be available at no more than two weeks' notice.
If you wish to be part of an fun, successful leading film company and you possess the level of experience required for this role - then apply TODAY to be considered for this opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.