A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Film and Entertainment brand is now available!
Handle Recruitment are seeking an enthusiastic and pro-active Front of House Receptionist who will oversee the reception area and all associated duties.
The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a genuine passion for working in a client facing, customer focused environment. You will be the first point of contact for clients visiting the head office and responsible for managing the switchboard, communicating with both colleagues and clients continuously throughout the day and carrying out a variety of office support duties.
A genuine passion for Film and the creative industry is a must… as well as a positive 'can do' attitude with the proven ability to prioritise a varied workload.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with the smooth running of the reception area- greeting guests on arrival; signing in all visitors; managing switchboard; directing calls to the appropriate individuals
- Managing post and organising couriers
- Setting up meeting rooms and ordering lunch when as and required
- Managing all Business Services (weekly car parking allocation, taxis and office maintenance)
- Managing and ordering all office facilities/ supplies (kitchen supplies, stationery and all general office supplies)
- Assisting with Health & Safety duties
- Liaising with contract cleaners, security and office contractors
- Responsible for opening and closing the office
- Training and inducting temporary reception staff
- Carrying out filing, faxing, photocopying and typing duties along with a variety of other administrative duties as required
- Fantastic customer service experience
- Friendly, enthusiastic, energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Suitable candidates must have a professional, polite, friendly and helpful presence
- A minimum of 3 months experience as a Receptionist or working within an office support role is desirable
If you are excited by the opportunity and match the requirements listed above - please do not hesitate and apply today! The process is moving very quickly.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.