Are you an experienced Front of House Receptionist? Do you have a passion for delivering a high standard of customer service? Are you interested and excited at the prospect of working in Film and Television? If so, we want to hear from you!
Based on a busy receptionist desk for a Film and Television agency, you will be the face of the company. The successful candidate will be required to meet and greet all clients and VIPs into the Head Office, which based in the heart of the West End. This role requires candidates to be polished, proactive and have strong communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner.
- Answering and transferring all calls in a timely manner and recording accurate messages if required.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Issuing security passes to all visitors to the office.
- Maintaining a presentable, tidy reception area.
- Assisting with healthy and safety procedures.
- Liaising with third party suppliers (facilities, cleaners etc.) to maintain a safe, presentable office environment.
This is a temp to perm position starting as soon as possible, therefore we are seeking candidates who are available immediately. The ideal candidate must be seeking a long term receptionist position. If you are interested please apply with your CV today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.