An incredibly exciting opportunity to join the front of house team of one of the World's leading media & entertainment brands!
We're looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active Front of House team member who will join our client as a key brand ambassador- representing the company in the best light at all times.
The role will involve working alongside another FOH member- managing front of house reception and providing administrative support to the operations team/ other areas of the business as required! Day to day will be varied and fast-paced, so we are keen to appoint a candidate who can keep calm under pressure and think fast on their feet!
The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a genuine passion for working in a client facing, customer focused environment. You will be the first point of contact for clients visiting the creative head office and responsible for managing the switchboard, communicating with both colleagues and clients continuously throughout the day and carrying out a variety of office support duties.
Daily responsibilities may include;
- Manning the front desk, greeting guests and ensuring a grade-A customer experience
- Answering incoming calls and directing internally where applicable
- Ensuring that the reception and ground floor areas are clean, safe and tidy.
- Issuing of access control cards to visitors and recording and collecting on departure
- Ensuring office products (stationery) are ordered and replenished throughout the office
- Sorting incoming postal deliveries into departments to allow Office Runner to distribute in to pigeon holes, and franking outgoing post
- Reconciling invoices
- Involved with arranging and overseeing internal and external meeting room/event space bookings
- Organising internal meeting and event catering, company social activities (e.g. Christmas, Easter, Lunch of the Month)
The successful candidate will have;
- 2 years' Experience of dealing with customers within a premium brand environment
- 1 years' Experience working as a receptionist
- A passion for delivering great customer service at all times
- A friendly, outgoing, helpful and confident personality
- A flexible and dedicated attitude towards the role with a proactive approach to any task
- Fantastic organisational skills and an eye for detail
- The ability to keep composure under pressure with an ability to react quickly and take initiative
- An ability to operate with people across all levels
If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply today- the process is moving incredibly quickly!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.