A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading creative Agency in the heart of South West London is now available! Handle Recruitment are seeking an enthusiastic, out-going, warm and friendly individual with a minimum of one year’s office support experience. This is a chance to be part of a front of house team- reporting into and working closely with the Head Receptionist and Office Manager- based in a fun, vibrant, lively office environment.
Suitable candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a genuine passion for working in a client facing, customer focused environment. You will be the first point of contact for clients visiting head office and will be responsible for managing a busy switchboard and responding to inbound requests/ queries.
Alongside reception duties there will be some ad hoc administrative / assistant work so we are recruiting for candidates who are very capable, switched on and super organised.
Our main aim is to find someone with a real passion for front of house reception; who thrives in customer/ client facing roles with bundles of enthusiasm.
The main administrative tasks would be:
- Assist with the smooth running of the reception area- greeting guests on arrival; signing in all visitors; managing switchboard; directing calls to the appropriate individuals
- Managing post and organising couriers
- Setting up meeting rooms and ordering lunch when as and required
- Booking lunch meetings for CEO – proactively confirming the day before
- Booking trains, flights and hotels within Europe
- Dealing with expenses and credit card reconciliation
- Managing all Business Services (weekly car parking allocation, taxis and office maintenance)
- Managing and ordering all office facilities/ supplies (kitchen supplies, stationery and all general office supplies)
- Assisting with Health & Safety duties
- Liaising with contract cleaners, security and office contractors
- Responsible for opening and closing the office
- Training and inducting temporary reception staff
- Carrying out filing, faxing, photocopying and typing duties along with a variety of other administrative duties as required
- Fantastic customer service experience
- Friendly, enthusiastic, energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience working within an office environment; either on reception or administratively
- Suitable candidates must have a professional, polite, friendly and helpful presence
- Suitable candidates should ideally have a minimum of 3 months experience as a Receptionist or working within an office support role
This is a temporary role with view to convert to a permanent position. Therefore we will only consider candidates who are looking for a full time opportunity and are available at no more than one weeks’ notice.
If you wish to be part of a fun and successful Media Company and you possess the level of experience required for this role – then apply TODAY to be considered for this opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.