Are you seeking a Front of House Receptionist role starting immediately? Do you have a passion for delivering a high standard of customer service? Are you looking to join a dynamic and exciting media agency? If so, we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be based on busy, fast paced receptionist desk; you will be the face of the company! You must have outstanding communication skills, the ability to think on your feet and be able to multitask and prioritise work load. You will be based in the heart of the West End. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Front of House Receptionist to join a leading media agency who work with the Television, Film and Music industries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner.
- Issuing security passes to all visitors to the office.
- Answering a busy switchboard and directing calls appropriately.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Maintaining presentable, tidy meeting rooms and reception area.
- Assisting with healthy and safety procedures.
- Liaising with third party suppliers (facilities, cleaners etc.) to maintain a safe, presentable office environment.
- Monitoring stocks of stationary and kitchen supplies.
This is a temp to perm position starting as soon as possible, therefore we are seeking candidates who are available immediately. The ideal candidate must be seeking a long term receptionist position. If you are interested please apply with your CV today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.