Handle Recruitment are working with a number of exciting brands within the creative industry who are keen to appoint enthusiastic, pro-active front of house receptionists.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a genuine passion for working in a client facing, customer focused position. You will be the first point of contact for clients visiting the office and will be managing a busy switchboard, communicating with both colleagues and clients continuously throughout the day. The role will encompass a variety of administrative and support duties.
Suitable candidates must have a keen interest in media and entertainment, with a positive 'can do' attitude and the proven ability to prioritise a varied workload.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Operating switchboards, handling & transferring incoming calls, taking messages where appropriate
- Meet and greet visitors, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner
- To oversee the smooth operation of the reception area and to keep tidy at all times
- Look after the general enquiries email account and forward emails onto the correct contact/department
- Booking taxis and couriers
- Administrative duties - supporting senior management as and when required, i.e processing expenses, scheduling meetings, filing and managing email correspondence.
- You will use Microsoft Office packages such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel on a daily basis.
Personal skills and attributes
- Excellent communication skills; both face-to-face, written and via telephone
- Experience working within a customer facing role and a strong ability in providing exceptional customer service
The roles we have available are currently being recruited on a temporary basis covering a variety of duration's. With certain roles there is possibility of extension/ conversion from temporary to permanent. Due to the temporary nature of the roles candidates must be available immediately (for longer term positions, we will consider candidates on maximum two weeks' notice)
If you wish to work within an exciting creative company and you possess the level of experience required for this role - then apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.