An opportunity to work within an exciting Entertainment company as a Front of house Receptionist is now available! Located in beautiful offices within West London, our client is looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join the team on a temp to perm basis.
We are looking for a fantastic communicator with the proven ability of working within a busy client/ customer facing environment - ideally as a receptionist. Suitable candidates must possess strong interpersonal skills consistently remaining attentive and organised.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Overseeing the reception/front of house area
- Managing a busy switchboard, transferring calls to appropriate individuals and departments and signing in visitors upon arrival
- Managing all post; including recorded/special deliveries and organising couriers
- Managing the meeting rooms and adhering to requests for external meetings and ordering lunch when appropriate.
- Managing and ordering all office supplies
- Updating office documents: internal telephone list and external supplier contacts
- Assisting with Health & Safety duties
- Assisting in the organisation of various events
- Training/inducting temporary reception staff
- Providing administrative support to managers/ teams as and when required
Essential attributes and experience:
- Highly professional, polite, helpful and organised
- Excellent telephone manner with strong written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent team player with an ability to build relationships
- Skilled in using MS Office programs; Outlook, Word and Excel taking priority
- Able to work to tight deadlines and use initiative to work proactively and successfully
- A passion for the Media, Entertainment and creative industry!
This position is due to start ASAP - therefore suitable candidates must be available at no more than one weeks' notice.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.