Do you want to be part of an incredibly successful Global Modelling Agency? This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a vibrant, fun, ambitious, fast-paced office, located in the heart of central London. We are keen to speak with upbeat and confident Front of House Receptionists, who can parachute into a Receptionist role.
You will be the first point of contract for clients and visitors and will be responsible an efficient running of the office.
Our client is seeking a self- starter; a candidate who is highly pro-active, self-sufficient and confident in their own ability to get things done with minimal supervision.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the smooth running of the reception area- greeting guests on arrival; signing in all visitors; managing switchboard; directing calls to the appropriate individuals
- Managing post and organising couriers
- Setting up meeting rooms and ordering lunch when as and required
- Managing and ordering all office facilities/ supplies (kitchen supplies, stationery and all general office supplies)
- Responsible for opening and closing the office
- Carrying out filing, faxing, photocopying and typing duties along with a variety of other administrative duties as required
- Fantastic customer service experience
- Experience working as a Receptionist
- Friendly, enthusiastic, energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience working within an office environment; either on reception or administratively
- Suitable candidates must have a professional, polite, friendly and helpful presence
- Suitable candidates should ideally have a minimum of 3 months experience as a Receptionist or working within an office support role
- Ability to work within a fast-paced organisation remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands
- To be able to work with a flexible approach, reacting to last minute changes
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge
- Excellent administrative skills
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Genuine interest for the creative industry.
If you meet the requirements listed above, please do not hesitate at apply today to find out more- this process is moving exceptionally quickly!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.