This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the Global leaders in Music and Entertainment! They are seeking fantastic, upbeat, polished and enthusiastic individuals to oversee their busy Front of House Reception area.
You will be part of a brand new team and their mission is to deliver exceptional service to staff and visitors alike, thinking in a proactive and creative way within a fun and creative environment.
A strong background in customer/client service is key and you should want to work within a Front of House Receptionist position.
Responsibilities will included (but are not limited to):
- Delivering a friendly and welcoming service for all staff and visitors
- Overseeing the reception area- ensuring it is immaculate and well presented at all times of the day
- Taking ownership of arrivals for events or meetings, ensuring a smooth and welcoming experience
- Liaising with contractors; cleaners, security and/or catering teams when required
- Managing a busy switchboard; transferring and screening calls
- Supporting events and assisting senior members of staff
- Providing adhoc administrative support
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer/client service skills
- Ability to build rapport with a variety of individuals at all levels
- Strong organisational skills, with a proven ability of using initiative
- Great interpersonal skills
- Desire to work within a Front of House/Receptionist role long term
- An active interest in the media and entertainment industry
The positions are temporary initially- therefore candidates must be free immediately. If you meet the requirements listed above, please do not hesitate and apply today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.