An exciting opportunity has become available with our client - a World leader in TV, Film and Video Production, based in Central London.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, pro-active front of house receptionist, who will also commit to a variety of administrative responsibilities.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a genuine passion for working in a client facing, customer focused position. You will be the first point of contact for clients visiting the office and will be managing a busy switchboard, communicating with both colleagues and clients continuously throughout the day.
We are looking for a candidate who has a keen interest in the TV, film and creative industry. A positive 'can do' attitude is a must and the ability to prioritise as each day will be completely varied.
- Operating the switchboard, handling & transferring incoming calls, taking messages where appropriate
- Meet and greet visitors, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner, that the signing in procedures are followed and security passes are issued
- To oversee the smooth operation of the reception area and to keep tidy at all times
- Look after the general enquiries email account and forward emails onto the correct contact/department
- Booking taxis and couriers
- Administrative duties - supporting senior management as and when required, i.e processing expenses, scheduling meetings, filing and managing email correspondence.
- You will use Microsoft Office packages such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel on a daily basis.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills; both face-to-face, written and via telephone
- Suitable candidates must have a minimum of 1 years reception/ office support/ administrative experience
This is a temporary role for a minimum of 3 months with possibility of extension; therefore candidates must be available at no more than one weeks' notice.
If you wish to be part of an exciting leading TV and film company and you possess the level of experience required for this role - then apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.