We are proud to be working with a rapidly expanding leading FinTech start-up, who are keen to appoint a Front of House Receptionist/ Office Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to become a part of a fast growing, innovative brand who are market leader within their field.
The role requires a self-starter with heaps of initiative. The role of Front of House Receptionist/ Office Assistant will be incredibly busy, diverse and ever-changing. We are looking for someone who can think on their feet, manage multiple tasks and take ownership of projects.
Summary of duties involved:
- Managing a busy switchboard
- First point of contact- welcoming & greeting guests/ clients
- Arranging meetings
- Office maintenance and coordination
- Providing support to the wider team
- Supporting the office manager with administrative duties
- Set up of meeting rooms- organising equipment, preparing refreshments
- Supporting the coordination of events
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident communicator
- Pro-active team player
- Word/PowerPoint/Excel proficient
- Problem solver
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Multitasker, ability to adapt quickly
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately/ no more than 2 week's notice and who are flexible in terms of availability/ start date. The role will be a fixed term contract with view to transfer to permanent.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.