We are recruiting for a Front of House Receptionist/ Office Assistant, skilled and experienced in dealing with a busy switchboard, and liaising with senior clientele.
Suitable candidates must have a keen interest in Film, Media and Entertainment and possess a passion for the creative industry!
- First point of contact; welcoming all clients
- Management of the reception desk/ front of house area
- Screening/ re-directing calls and taking messages
- Email correspondence
- Booking meeting rooms
- Arranging travel
- Franking post
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Organising refreshments and managing lunch orders
- Responding to business service queries including allocating car park spaces, booking taxis etc
- Facilities; arranging external cleaning services for office
- Assisting with health and safety issues
- Managing supplies for the office- food/ stationery etc
- Checking invoices and raising PO's for supplier payments
- Training/ inducting new members of staff
- Providing administrative support to Head Office operations team as required
Skills/ experience required
- Front of house/ reception experience (minimum one year)
- Strong customer service experience
- Skilled in the use of various switchboards
- Polite, clear and professional telephone manner
- Strong IT skills
- Experience in dealing with senior clientele
- Pro-active, punctual and committed
- Well presented
- A strong relationship builder
- Actively engaged to deliver and strive to overcome barriers and hurdles
This is a fantastic opportunity as our client offers scope to develop into other areas of the business after 12-18 months of working in the role of Front of House Receptionist.
If you possess solid customer service/ client focused experience; have a genuine interest in film & entertainment and would be keen to pursue a career within a vibrant, exciting and fast moving company, then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.