An opportunity to be part of an innovative, inspiring, well established Gaming/ Tech company...based in their beautiful Central London office.
Our client is in search of a Front of House Receptionist/ Operations Assistant to join their busy, lively Operations division.
- Managing the busy switchboard; taking messages, transferring calls and acting as a central gatekeeper for unsolicited calls.
- Management of calenders, ensuring all meeting rooms are booked and prepared in advance and keeping the building reception informed of guests and ETA
- Meeting all guests who enter the Studio with a warm, friendly manner
- Responsible for managing mail and deliveries and distributing accordingly
- Keep track of all queries, answering promptly and discuss/escalate more complex issues to Office Manager
- Use of initiative to suggest how processes and the environment for staff and visitors can be improved
- Facilities/ operational support
- Ensure all supplies are replenished and the kitchen is fully stocked
- Monitor cost of stock/ supplies; ensure all is tracked and sourced effectively
- Providing administrative support to the Office Manager and other Managers/ Execs in the business as and when required
- Assisting with events; researching locations/ venues
- Project support and some ad-hoc support to the HR/ Recruitment team
This is an on-going temporary position- duration will be for a minimum of 6 months- with high possibility of extension of up to one year or more.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.