Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading Sports and Events brands… Handle are looking for a highly organised, energetic and confident Receptionist to join our clients beautiful head office in North London.
You will be responsible in ensuring that visitors, staff and guests receive a consistent first class customer experience.
- To operate the busy switchboard and be the first point of contact; ensuring a professional, welcoming and efficient Reception service is provided at all times
- Managing and overseeing postal services; both incoming and outgoing including courier services
- Able to carry out roles in other departments and work with create versatility
- Ensuring expenditure is within approved budget levels and inputting invoices
- Compliance with all the company's policies and procedures
- To meet and greet/answer queries from visitors, employees and the general public in an efficient, positive, polite and helpful manner
- To book transport for staff and visitors where appropriate
- Overseeing and ordering all office supplies
- Manage meeting room bookings and ensure all rooms are set up accordingly
- Act as an ambassador and promote the best interests of the company at all times
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Must be very clearly spoken and have calm and welcoming communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills is essential
- Experience of working in an office environment; able to use Microsoft Office applications
- Must demonstrate a thorough approach to work, showing attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to organise yourself effectively and use your time efficiently
- Excellent customer service skills is a must
- Must present a highly professional image when representing the Company in person and/or by phone
- The desire to help colleagues and a willingness to take on roles outside your normal functional responsibility when required is required
- Must be a confident communicator with the ability to converse with a wide range of people
- Must be able to assist others and work independently in seeking solutions to problems and queries, always using initiative with a hunger to learn and develop
This role is a permanent position with view to start ASAP. Candidates must therefore be available to start immediately. Do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.