A brilliant opportunity for a Front of House Manager with 3+ years experience within a similar role to join a buzzy and creative advertising agency.
Reporting in to the Head of Facilities, the Client Experience/Front of House Manager is responsible for all aspects of managing the reception services and client experience areas including reception, social hub and meeting rooms. In addition, you will be tasked with constantly challenging the current operation and implementing new initiatives to deliver best-in-class hospitality.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years' experience as a Front of House Manager in the media and advertising, hospitality or retail industries
- Highly refined verbal and writing communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Individual with enviable customer service skills
- Very well organised & excellent time-keeping
- Professional integrity, trustworthy
How you'd spend your day
- Ensure that client facing areas are always effectively managed and staffed to the correct levels and manage the efficient day-to-day operation of the reception, client experience and meeting room areas.
- Ensure that the environment i.e. AV, lights, music, temperature and ambience is appropriate based on, time of day and standards set - resolve or report any defects as appropriate
- Responsible for monitoring daily pre and post opening procedure standards (setup and clean-up).
- Ensure the effective management and co-ordination of meeting room bookings and associated catering requirements
- Ensure and accept responsibility for the resolution of all challenges and enquiries directed to you by staff and visitors whether resolved personally or with assistance.
- Have in depth understanding of all Facilities and front of house procedures and processes.
- Monitor the Facilities Helpdesk ticketing system and assign tickets as appropriate.
- Oversee the process for maintaining a service delivered by external parties, including, but not limited to: landlord cleaners, iris cleaners, florists, catering.
- Responsible for overseeing stock control, ordering and deliveries of stationery, post materials, etc.
- Manage incoming and outgoing postal services
- Keep all information databases updated at all times
Please note we are looking for candidates who are available immediately and are happy to commit for a minimum of 3 months, this has the potential to extend.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.