Handle are currently working with a number of Media agencies who require a Front of House/ Office Coordinators on a temporary/short term basis. If you have experience working within a fast paced creative environment and have been in a similar role please get in touch to find out more!
Main duties include:
- First point of contact for all reception and office related enquiries
- Daily office inspections
- Coordinating meetings and meeting rooms
- Booking meetings rooms using cloud system
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Setting up refreshment for meetings
- Arranging courier and catering
- Arranging payment of invoices
- Maintaining files and effective filing system
- Ordering stationary & office consumables
- Working with facilities management to know when contractors are going to be on site and notifying office staff accordingly
- Reporting office issues and make sure they are deal with in a timely manner
The current opportunities we are looking after vary in duration and start date, therefore we are looking for candidates who are available immediately/ no more than a week's notice and who are flexible in terms of availability/ start date.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.