PHP Full-stack Mid-weight Developer Programmer Engineer London Permanent
Handle is working with a fast-growing organization in the events ticketing world. Whilst primarily involved in music events, the company is undergoing growth and are expanding into diverse sectors
The product is a fully customizable, feature rich events platform and they are searching for a mid-weight developer to join the team. The role will be supporting the core platform as well as working on integration with new customers and brand new sub-products.
Ideally, you are equally comfortable with both Front and Back-end work, be open to learning new skills but be comfortable largely focusing on the LAMP stack.
The company culture is relaxed but hardworking and the company benefits from sitting in part of a larger Music, events and technology network.
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with PHP and relational databases
- Good knowledge of modern PHP features, such as closures, namespaces, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with the Laravel framework (or with another similar web framework) and RESTful APIs
- Experience working with Git in a team using feature branches / GitFlow
- Basic knowledge of Unix and bash
- Some experience with AWS - in particular EC2, S3 and SQS
- Competitive Salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Macbook or Equivalent hardware budget
- Training budget
- Regular nights out
- Option to attend festivals and events we work with
- Regular reviews with management and the option to really help shape a growing company
- 28 Days Holiday
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.