Handle have partnered with an iconic creative company on a progressive and pioneering role focusing on the future of the workplace!
Working with an agile and forward thinking company who are on a mission to evolve their business and take it to the next level, you will join on an interim/consultancy basis to help transform how they look at their workplace from the physical office space, through to employee experience, D&I, environmental impact and much more!
- Project management
- Working with multiple departments to deliver workplace programmes (HR, facilities, the wider business and third party vendors)
- Reimagining the workplace and being a critical and creative thinker to help shape what the future world of work looks like.
- You will own and facilitate the delivery of cultural change, DI&E, environmental impact, employee experience, employer branding, workforce planning, design and much more!
- The focus will be on resource planning, vendor management, project management, identifying needs, solving issues and mitigating risks.
- Build engagement, wellbeing and overall employee experience.
Having the gravitas and strategic vision, coupled with the drive an ambition to get things done is essential to the success in this role.
If you have global experience and have ideally worked within the creative space before, apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.