Temporary Content Writer
3 months up to 29K p. a. (pro rata)
Handle are working with an iconic mobile gaming brand who are in need of a talented copywriter. As a Help and Support Content Writer you will be writing bespoke content which will help and engage the users and will add value to their in-game experience.
This is a temporary 3 months role in amazing offices in central London. It's an fantastic opportunity for a confident freelance writer to take their first steps into the gaming industry and produce work which will improve gaming experience of millions of people.
Responsibilities of the temp content writer:
- Mionitor website content and drive optimisation for best engagement and retention.
- Work with data on the kind of content that needs to be created from a customer services perspective.
- Collaborate with the Customers Services department in Spain to understand their demands.
- Create high quality content for customer service channels.
- Look into current processes and be able to improve/streamline it.
- Use analytic tools to measure performence of content and make recommendations to the business.
- Experience in copywriting, preferably in the customer/client care environment and are a truly creative person and master of communication.
- Exceptional written and verbal English language (language/literature degree preferred).
- Passion for exceptional quality and attention to detail.
- Expoerince in writing for blog, in-game, help centres, customer support, instruction etc.
- Working cloesly with stakeholders you know how to manage expectations in a collaborative manner.
- Experience of working in an international environment, flexibility and team-focused.
- You are able to work effectively with people across different locations.
This is an amazing opportunity with one of the biggest titles in mobile gaming. It's a temporary PAYE role with day rate up to 100/day. Please apply now for interviews on week commencing the 21st of May!
For more details reach out to Dagmara Kukla on LinkedIn :)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.