Do you possess a demonstrable understanding of the UK's gaming and eSports scene, with in-depth knowledge of popular and emerging titles, consumer behaviour and trends?
Is so, this represents a fantastic opportunity to join this leading lifestyle entertainment brand.
The programme manager will drive the eSports strategy through a structured programme of activities. They will manage the newly built eSports Studio, ensuring that it provides both a meaningful resource to the UK eSports talent base and creates content that will engage and inspire new and existing fans of the sport.
- Lead the Gaming and eSports working group for the UK team, acting as a central point of contact, bringing together contributions from colleagues across all disciplines
- Develop, plan, execute, analyse and refine a programme of activities to ensure a highly credible, engaging and visible showcase of UK talent
- Work internally to develop a regular, high quality content pipeline for the programme for all of Company's channels, including TV, website and social media channels
- Manage the eSports studio as a training, broadcasting and events space
- Work internally to nurture talent in various eSports disciples, including athletes, teams, casters and influencers
- Ensure the programme is aligned with international teams and successfully integrates with existing programmes and events
- Work with publisher, media, events and athlete partners in the industry to maximise the impact of the programme
Skills & Experience:
- A demonstrable understanding of the UK's gaming and eSports scene, with in-depth knowledge of popular and emerging titles, consumer behaviour and trends
- Strong relationships within the industry including publishers, event organisers, media partners, teams and athletes
- Experience and skills in livestream video production both technical and creative
- Strong project management and budgeting skills with demonstrable experience in managing diverse and senior stakeholders, preferably international
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.