General Manager - Music
A rare and exciting opportunity for a General Manager with a track record, working across chart topping releases to join a future-thinking Midlands based independent Music and Entertainment Company.
We're looking for a progressive General Manager with significant experience overseeing artist campaigns to lead in the day to day business operations and label strategy this hugely successful indie.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful General Manager will be responsible for label operations, team management and will bring:
- Proven experience in a record label environment, running all operational tasks
- Experience working across frontline 360 artist marketing campaigns
- An up to date knowledge of current trends in music industry and the digital space
- Fantastic communications skills, with experience of managing relationships and leading across key negotiations with external partners
- Experience of working in live music or music publishing sectors would be a major plus
Key features of the role will include:
- Being involved in the full process of the artist release campaign (marketing, digital, distribution, promotion, A&R)
- Providing leadership to the 15 strong in-house team
- Sourcing new business opportunities for partnerships and collaborations
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to find out more about this fantastic General Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.