Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with an East London venue to source a General Manager.
Reporting to the owner and MD, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring cash procedures are adhered to and strictly monitored; preparation, calculation of beverage bills and cashing up of tills.
- Responsibility of stock control.
- Ensuring that the venue security is maintained and events are staffed appropriately and in accordance with licensing laws.
- Reporting and liaising regularly with operation and security departments and Group Directors regarding departmental performance and ensure they are informed of any relevant information or issues ASAP.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Liaising with accounts department to ensure invoices are forwarded promptly and are correct and that cash procedures are being adhered to.
- Liaising with payroll and operation department with regards to recruitment needs, training analysis and delivery and employee relations.
- A duty manager role while on shift when required, taking sole duty management responsibilities for the venue and dealing with any issues that may arise during shift.
- Working shift work and weekends, and bank/public holidays, ensuring prompt timekeeping and attendance.
- Ensuring breaks are organised in accordance with fluctuations in the volume of business.
- The execution of any other reasonable request asked by the owners and MD.
The ideal candidate will be or have:
- A valid Personal Licence.
- Happy to work nights from Thursday - Saturday, and more if required. This will include work during the day.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.