We are looking for an exceptionally creative German copywriter, who can are able to commit to a part-time, on-going freelance position.
You'll be an integral part of continuing to create on-brand content, as well as supporting the team translate existing English copy into German, ensuring the brand's tone of voice is communicated.
- Create engaging copy across a range of marketing communications including POS, advertisements, emails, catalogues, website, social media posts, PPC
- Support the online to create copy for website banners or category descriptions
- Ad-hoc support to the wider team on any translations for one-off marketing campaigns
- Work alongside the International Marketing Manager with adhoc copy-writing tasks
- Contribute to the development and evolution of the brands tone of voice across all written materials
- Making sure that existing copy is kept on-brand and in line with their tone-of-voice
- Support the product copywriter where necessary
- Native or bilingual German speaker
- Exceptional attention to detail - including grammar, spelling and proof-reading
- Creative and able to interpret briefs
- Excellent copy experience - preferably gained within a retail head office or digital/marketing agency
- Super multitasker with the confidence and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This brand have grown successfully their European markets and in particular seen their German market increase substantially!
We are looking for candidates who can commit to an on-going 3 day per week freelance role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.