We are looking for an exceptionally creative German copywriter, who can commite to a part-time, on-going freelance position.
You'll be an integral part of continuing to create on-brand content, as well as supporting the team translate existing English copy into German, ensuring the brands tone of voice is communicated.
- Create engaging copy across a range of marketing communications including POS, advertisements, emails, catalogues, website, social media posts, PPC
- Support the online to create copy for website banners or category descriptions
- Ad-hoc support to the wider team on any translations for one off marketing campaigns
- Work alongside the International Marketing Manager with adhoc copywriting tasks
- Contribute to the development and evolution of the brands tone of voice across all written materials
- Making sure that existing copy is kept on-brand and in line with their tone-of-voice
- Support the product copywriter where necessary
- Native or bilingual German speaker
- Exceptional attention to detail - including grammer, spelling and proof-reading
- Creative and able to interpret briefs
- Excellent copy experience - preferably gained within a retail head office or digital/marketing agency
- Super multitasker with the confidence and ability to work in a fast paced environment
This brand have grown successfully their European markets and in particular seen their German market increase substantially!
We are looking for candidates who can commit to an on-going 3 day per week freelance role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.