Handle Recruitment is seeking a talented German speaker with experience in marketing, sales, account management or recruitment to join a global B2B events organisation.
In this role you will work on a high profile project for the business, researching, recruiting and managing relationships with senior buyers in the lead up to exhibitions and also onsite at the events. As the Buyer Programme Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a detailed research and recruitment plan based on the Key Buyer Programme recruitment strategy
- Using data and self-sourcing techniques to identify and recruit Key Buyers for Buyer programme at exhibitions
- Building and developing relationships with senior decision makers within the coil winding, electric motors, transformers and generators industry to encourage commitment to the event
- Helping arrange 121 meetings on behalf of the Buyers with relevant Exhibitors using in house Artificial Intelligence powered matchmaking
- Managing the onsite experience of the Buyers
- Conducting follow up interviews with Buyers and Exhibitors to understand the success of the programme and collect all required details needed for reporting
- Supporting Marketing, Project Delivery and Content teams who will work on the wider Client programme to deliver seamless results for the end clients
- Administrative and event management duties to support the Key Buyer Programme such as reimbursements, charges, reporting, recruitment trackers and system testing
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Fluency in German to a business level
- Excellent communication skills, as this role will require building relationships with Buyers over the phone from across the world
- Results focused attitude, must have experience of hitting metrics / targets in the past
- Highly proactive approach to gathering prospects and registrations
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with great attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.