Calling all German speaking Customer Service Team Leaders! Handle is recruiting for a German speaking Customer Service Team Leader to join an established and exciting sporting project for a leading TV Network in West London. This person will be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating a customer service team and will drive excellent customer service standards across all channels, including social media.
Key duties include:
- Ensure SLA and targets are achieved on KPI's
- Feedback on customer comments and complaints whilst being able to escalate and handle them in an efficient way
- Coach, train and develop team around best practice
- Report on KPI's and quality targets
- Communicating in both English and German
- Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls, emails and social media
Key skills include:
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems
- Comfortable with both Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience leading international teams
- Strong communication skills in both English and German
If you are a German speaking Customer Service Team Leader and want to join an exciting, innovative project for a major TV Network in West London please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.