At Handle we are recruiting for a German speaking outbound advisor to join an industry leading events company. This is a temporary position lasting 3-4 weeks in the build up to a large European exhibition. During this busy period you will be required to phone visitors to obtain information from a pre-set questionnaire. The visitors are already engaged with the company so no research will be required.
Due to the nature of this opportunity, it would suit a candidate who is native or fluent German (to a business level).
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience within business development
- The ability to communicate with senior decision makers in a corporate environment.
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Proven experience of hitting and exceeding your set KPIs and keeping track of your targets.
- Recording accurate information and contact details from the client and ensuring this data is kept safe and secure.
If you are available immediately, self-motivated and confident communicating in German please get in touch.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.