It is critical that the candidate has the following- Please do not apply if you do not meet the subsequent criteria:
- Fluently speaks German
- B2B Marketing experience
- At least 3 years digital marketing experience
- Used online channels and social media in previous marketing campaigns
- Understanding of or experience within the hospitality or events industry
My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their European Marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Director and working with the US and Indian Global Marketing Teams, you will develop and manage digital campaigns across Europe, starting with the UK and German markets first.
I am looking for someone who has experience of marketing software for the hospitality and events industries. Success in B2B marketing in both large and small organisations is ideal and being able to both creatively and analytically integrate marketing techniques into campaigns is imperative.
- Partner with regional marketing team and sales leaders to create and execute digital marketing plans to enter new markets and help drive sales growth plans
- Develop, execute, and optimise targeted and dynamic digital marketing campaigns to build brand awareness, solicit prospect interest and generate demand for Cvent solutions
- Work with functional experts in US and India marketing teams to design and implement awareness and lead generation programs integrated across country websites, SEO, PPC, digital advertising, remarketing, social media and email marketing (using Marketo)
- Develop and manage partnerships with key industry publications and websites, and build affiliate marketing programmes to leverage these channels
- Help to localise online content and collaterals created in the US for local country use, or create new assets as required to support local campaign needs
- Develop an email marketing strategy to deliver high-quality qualified sales leads by optimising existing campaigns and identifying new opportunities for opt-in and nurture campaigns
- Serve as European marketing lead in managing, measuring, tracking, and reporting on digital metrics to evaluate campaign results and effectiveness across the mix
- Creative thinker, team player, detail-oriented, organised, self-motivated and effective communicator
- At least 3 years' experience of digital marketing communications and creating campaigns which are executed across multiple channels, including social media channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience of working in a multi-national, matrixed organisation to develop digital marketing campaigns in partnership with multiple sales & marketing departments
- Strong knowledge of online & digital marketing techniques for inbound marketing, and of developing outbound e-marketing nurture campaigns
- Knowledge of website design, mobile web, email design and conversion optimisation is a plus
- Experience with multiple software systems including email marketing, online surveys, search engines, website CMS and web analytics (Google, Marketo and Omniture Site Catalyst a plus)
- Proficient in analysis of search and web metrics and ability to derive actionable conclusions from these to optimise campaigns
- Ability to speak fluent German is essential (will lead on German campaigns)
- Education: BA/BS degree in Marketing, Digital or closely related field
- B2B marketing experience, preferably in technology or software industry, ideally in Marketing or Events sectors.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.